Pick Your Team Warriors v Dolphins - Round 12, 2024 PICK YOUR TEAM

I liked what I saw from Jazz. Very aggressive and high energy. Walker too, they both look good in that lock position. Love Tohu but if he isn't fit let the boys have a go.

Anyone know what was the deal with AFB? Young boys carving up so Webby left him off longer than usual or an injury?

I liked what I saw from Jazz. Very aggressive and high energy. Walker too, they both look good in that lock position. Love Tohu but if he isn't fit let the boys have a go.

Anyone know what was the deal with AFB? Young boys carving up so Webby left him off longer than usual or an injury?
Would not be surprised if he has been playing injured for sometime. Guy has been carrying us this season.

pink_panther_wants_to_vomit_by_ultra_shounen_kai_z_d9sj9sw-fullview.png

1716170944010.png

Bluecat

Contributor
I would be more than happy with the same squad as last week. Give them another game together and see how they go. We have players that have speed and talent and a will to win and I would much rather watch them than what we have been getting served up. They may not be able to repeat last week but a few games together would build confidence and combinations.
I like Webby based on last years performance but I have felt this year that he is being a bit one dimensional and he is being found out. Why rush players back into the team to do what hasn't worked this season just because they are regulars? Do we really want to go back to Egan passing to Johnson every other play?

Are we expecting much different in terms of team for this game? Who is coming back from injury or concussion this week? Lussick, CHT? I assume Egan will be out. Ali with an ankle concern but saw out the game. Everyone else seemed to be ok?
TMM’s broken finger and Tuaupiki’s baby birth could be issues?

Expecting another patch work quilt of a team, there are injury question marks over a heap of our guys who beat the the Panthers.
Ali leg, Walker Ankle, Barnett Shoulder, Ford concussion (cleared but that does not always mean you stay fine, could get headaches etc and be back to square one). Tuaupiki neck, Jazz is prone to pulling up at training these days.
Oh and throw in Montoya elbow slash shoulder.
I don't care who we pick, the mood in camp is right where it should be, Webster has done a great job of getting these guys up for a game like that during a form slump.

That answers a question about whether Webster can arrest a slide, the Warriors slides are usually terminal so, well done chap.

Roach has a history of getting himself banged up, hopefully he sees a settled period of game time now.

CHT and Freddy must be in the 17 squad this wk. Egan out, TMM, Taine, Montoya and Ali possible outs..
Pretty much the same 17 if they can... means a couple more position changes, more unpredictability good stuff.

If anything just hope the boys balloon don't pop on the back of that heady win.
The furs did look a bit off their game.. ole Wayne "Clint Eastwood" Bennett.. will have his fins ready for anything.

Good game to watch I reckon..

Expecting another patch work quilt of a team, there are injury question marks over a heap of our guys who beat the the Panthers.
Ali leg, Walker Ankle, Barnett Shoulder, Ford concussion (cleared but that does not always mean you stay fine, could get headaches etc and be back to square one). Tuaupiki neck, Jazz is prone to pulling up at training these days.
Oh and throw in Montoya elbow slash shoulder.
I don't care who we pick, the mood in camp is right where it should be, Webster has done a great job of getting these guys up for a game like that during a form slump.

That answers a question about whether Webster can arrest a slide, the Warriors slides are usually terminal so, well done chap.

Roach has a history of getting himself banged up, hopefully he sees a settled period of game time now.

In Ali, TT, Laban, Roache Ale and even Zyon Maiu’u we have a group of young guys who have moved past the potential tag. It shows the incmbents cannot cruise. As long as Webby rewards effort and performance. For me I eant to see young guys perform on D like Rocco has. Unfortunately he was injured and Ali is next cab off the rank and did well. Now they have to back it up. That is the test.

Back